Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wednesday 1st April 2015

Home and Faces

I have left my beautiful studio (and all my friends) at Fenners in order to move to a studio that I can cycle to (still with the Digswell Arts Trust but much closer to home).  Feels very strange to have left Fenners but also good to have a few weeks working from home.  Sitting surrounded by boxes and drawers full of all my stuff - planning to have a big sort out before a studio becomes available at the Forge which will probably be in autumn.

Meanwhile I am a print member at the Forge and spending a day each week using the wonderful facilities and meeting the inspiring artists working there.

I feel very grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and work with so many excellent artists at Fenners, and to work with other organisations in Letchworth.  Hope to continue to be part of occasional projects in Letchworth, although I will no longer be based there.

Been sorting through some of my work from the past few years - here are all the face pictures from 2013 - one for each day of the year:





No comments:

Post a Comment