Sunday 12 April 2015

turn the page, artists' book fair, Norwich

Very pleased I'll be at turn the page artist's book fair in Norwich again this year - on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd May at the Forum.

I'll be showing the twelve pictorial diaries that I made last year and inviting people to create their own  diaries.

Can't wait to see all the other artists and their work - was great last year - very busy and with a great range of artists and books.

I spent this weekend finishing the diaries and I have been playing with them, deciding how best to display them. Each of the books opens out so that all the pages can be seen at the same time - I'd like to find a way of showing them so that people can touch them.  I have the perfect box for transporting them - an Easter egg box - I like the way they fit snugly.
.






No comments:

Post a Comment