Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday 29th August 2012

Been spending most of my time in my studio recently but loved being in touristy haunts in London for the bank holiday weekend.  Sunday at Greenwich Observatory and then flying over the river on a cable car.  And Monday picnicking in Hyde Park.  The weather was mixed which made it all the more satisfying that it stayed dry and sunny for the times that we were outside.  I love London and it was extremely good to spend time with my family.  Here's a link to the observatory - highly recommend the planetarium: Greenwich Observatory and here is a link to the cable car  - had to queue but it was a bank holiday (and worth it even for a claustrophobic, height-hating non-queuer like me).

Here are a few pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment